Volunteer Check In
The West Middle School PTCO will be hosting student check-in on Friday, August 10th from 8am-12pm and from 2pm-6pm. In order to facilitate a smooth day, we ask that you please arrive to check in during the time slots below according to your last name. There will be approximately 1,200 families flowing through the school doors that day, and the time slots below will help alleviate the long lines that often happen during peak periods. We appreciate your assistance!
|LAST NAME BEGINS WITH:||CHECK IN ARRIVAL TIME:|
|A – F||8am – 10am|
|G – L||10am – 12pm|
|M – R||2pm – 4pm|
|S – Z||4pm – 6pm|
VERY IMPORTANT - Before Arriving at Check-In
Complete the Cherry Creek School District online forms at https://my.cherrycreekschools.org. Login and go to Parent Forms.
What to Bring to Check-in
- Updated immunization records obtained from doctor's office (if applicable)
- Permission to give Prescription/ Homeopathic Medication at School form (if applicable, it can be found in the "On-line District Forms and other Important forms" tab in the box on the right)
- Payment for lunch credits (cash or checks), or you may pay by credit card at www.PayPams.com
- School supplies – amount varies per grade. You may order online at edukit, or purchase your own supplies. http://www.edukitinc.com/page.asp?id=15&schoolid=1571
- 2018-2019 School Supply List
- Character Building Contribution - $15 per student:
Activities Handled at Check-In
Here is what will be happening for you and your student(s) at Check-In.
- Receive class schedules and locker assignments
- Purchase locker accessories, spiritwear, supermarket gift cards, student directory (PTCO)
- Load money into a student lunch account
- Pay character development fee. Every student participates in a character development program. 6th grade: Team Quest teambuilding program; 7th grade: 4 Word Momentum anti-bullying program; 8th grade: Cultural literacy taught through a performing arts experience. (PTCO)
- Receive information about clubs, activities and upcoming events
- Set up student lockers, load in school supplies and practice locker combination.
- Pay school class fees, pay fines from prevcious year, purchase PE uniforms and pre-order yearbooks.
- See all of your old friends and meet some new ones!
Things You Will be Doing Later
These items will not be taking place at check-in, however your student(s) will receive more information about these activities during the first few weeks of school.
- Receive student planner
- Take student ID photo
Please volunteer to help at Check-In
In order to make check-in a success, we need the help of many volunteers. Please consider signing up for a shift. We appreciate any time you can give! You can sign up at https://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0D48AEAB2BABF85-2018