A Letter from Your PTCO Presidents:
The West PTCO is dedicated to enriching the lives and educational opportunities of all West Middle School students. This is achieved through collaboration between teachers and staff, parents, and student. We encourage parents and caregivers to become as involved as possible at West and be part of this partnership. The PTCO offers opportunities throughout the year for all volunteers to contribute. From fundraisers, organizing and attending PTCO events, general board meetings, or becoming involved on the PTCO board, there is something for everyone!
Below is some information you will find helpful as we begin the new school year. Please feel free to contact either of us if you have questions or want to get involved.
PTCO Co-Presidents 2017-2018
Ways to stay in touch:
- Website : westmiddleschoolptco.org
- Facebook: West Middle School PTCO
- West Weekly News (weekly email to opted in families)
General Board Meeting Kate Bergles, West Middle School
- October 18, 2017 - 9:00 am-11:00 am
- February 21, 2018 - 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- April 27, 2018 - 9:30 am-11:30 am – Speaker Principal, Ryan Silva, CCHS
Cozy with Kate, an informal gathering to ask questions of the WMS Principal among other parents
- November 9, 2017 - 7:00 pm 9:00 pm, location TBD
- January 18, 2017 - 7:00 pm–9:00 pm, location TBD
- March 15, 2018 - 7:00 pm–9:00 pm, location TBD
Directory: (Coming in late September)
The commitment is minimal and you can sign up to do as little as 1 tour or as many as you like. It is a great way to learn more about the school and meet the teachers. 8thgrade web leaders will sign up to do it with you. Tours will be given on a Tuesday and/ or Thursday. It is a 1 hour commitment from 11:45 - 12:45.
30 minute training is required and you'll be contacted once you sign up.
Please contact Bonnie List for questions.