West Middle School now provides parents an easy way to make payments for their students. We have established a secure Web Store, powered by RevTrak. Our Web Store offers parents a convenient payment option when paying for school fees. Online payments can be made using a Discover, MasterCard or VISA credit or debit card.
*A Service Fee of $3.00 will be charged at time of checkout per transaction (if multiple students you can process all in one transaction).*
How to Make Online Payments?
1. Visit our district Web Store at https://westmiddlems.revtrak.net
2. Click on Check In required fees icon
3. Enter your PowerSchool User Name and Password to access a list of your student’s fees
4. Select all of the fees you will be paying for each student
5. Go to the home page (or Check In optional fees on the left pane) click the Check In optional fees icon and follow the same steps above to order these items (i.e. yearbook, Imagine book, etc.)
6. Click Next Page
7. Confirm your payment choices and click Go to Checkout
8. If a new customer, select I am a new customer
a. Enter your email address
b. Click Sign in
9. If a returning customer, select I am a returning customer
a. Enter your email address and password
b. Click Sign in
10. Enter your billing information and create a password (if required)
11. Enter your payment information
12. Verify information for accuracy and select Complete Order
13. A receipt will be emailed to you. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive it.
Need Help? Forgotten Web Store Password?
Click Password Reminder under Services, enter your email address and click arrow. Your
password will be emailed to you shortly.
Forgotten PowerSchool Password or no PowerSchool Access: Call or email Kathy Clark: 720-554-5163 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or Problems with payments call Janine Roberts – Bookkeeper 720-554-5138