All new state testing is coming in March, April and May. What do you need to know to help your child be successful?
SCHOOL ASSESSMENT 2015
Questions to be answered in the presentation below:
- What are the dates and times of the Assessments?
- Why did we switch to a new testing system?
- What are the main differences between TCAP (old testing system) and CMAS/PARCC (new testing system: Colorado Measures of Academic Success/ Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC)?
- How will CMAS benefit my student?
- What does the test look like?
- How can parents support their children?
- What if my child needs an accommodation?
Parent Assessment Transition Presentation (PDF)
For 7th grade Social Studies and 8th grade Science, click below and select your desired practice test:
For English Language Arts, grades 6-8 and Math, grades 6-8, click below and select your desired practice test:
For more information about the presentation,
please call or email Jeff Gallegos
firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-554-5122.